Applications are invited for Internship at the AIGGPA from students and recent pass outs from Institutions like IITs, IIMs, IRMA, TISS, National Law Universities, XLRI, Xavier Institute of Management, Indian Institute of Forest Management and others institutions of national and international repute. The internship will be offered to students perusing post graduate studies and recent pass outs of these courses*
Objectives of the internship
- To expose and sensitise brilliant young minds to the working of public systems at the policy and implementation levels.
- To provide opportunities for young and budding professionals and researchers to apply themselves to real time design, implementation and evaluation of projects, programmes and schemes through the work presently on at the AIGGPA.
- To allow the interns, within the ambit of the work assigned to them, to come up with workable solutions which help further the cause of good governance in the public space.
- Through his/her work during internship help the intern complete an assignment that helps with deliverables expected in his curriculum at the parent academic institution. All the interns shall be required to write a report on a subject in addition to his/her work on the projects as per point “Guidelines / Salient Features of the Scheme->III ” below.
- Provide the guiding faculty at AIGGPA an opportunity to learn from the interns of the latest researches and developments in the academia.
- Help create a pool of young professionals and managers interested and committed to serve the cause of good governance.
Students pursuing courses at the post graduate level at their parent institution of learning or passouts from such institutions during the two academic years prior to the year in which applications are invited*.
- AIGGPA will invite applications, usually twice in a year. An advertisement to this effect shall be posted on AIGGPA’s website. In addition, AIGGPA will write to selected academic institutions in India to ensure wider dissemination.
- Applications complete in all respect along with attachments will have to be addressed to Shri Gaurav Khare at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications by post or by hand shall not be entertained.
- A committee appointed by the director-general shall process the applications received to prepare a list of applicants found eligible for doing an internship at the AIGGPA. The committee may require the applicants to appear for an online interview.
- Selected applicants will receive an offer of internship, under intimation to his/her academic institution.
- The intern within three days of reporting shall be required to sign a joining report and an undertaking on his/her role and responsibility as an intern at the AIGGPA. A copy of this will be appended to the application form blank to be issued by the institute.
Disclaimer: An internship at the AIGGPA is not an application or eligibility for employment at the AIGGPA.In case of an intern not adhering to or complying with the rules and regulations of the AIGGPA, the latter reserves the right to terminate it without the payment of any dues that would have accrued as per the scheme and its guidelines.
Click here to read official notification